Monday, February 14, 2005

Constantine Review

Watched this movie? Not yet? I think you should watch it, but don't just watch it to compare it with Matrix.

It is nothing like Matrix, only linkage is the main actor is the same. There are people who told me that this movie is not gd, this movie does not feel much difference to Matrix and of course Keanu Reeves acts the same way he does in Matrix and it does not look much different in his character.
I think most of them think way this way because they are subconciously looking for Neo in the movie...not constantine.

What I think of this movie. As many other stories of fights between good and evil, there is no absolute gd nor there is evil. Many people just do things that is favourable to them (or at least they think is) no matter it is gd or bad in other people's eyes. John Constantine is one, he hunts half demons who crosses the balance because he hopes that by doing that he will be able to go to heaven. He was suppose to go to hell because he tried to kill himself once thou he did not die, taking one's own life is a sin.
Only when one does gd things with no strings attached is one that really does it out of pure gd heart.

There is also this message that I got from the movie...which I read from many other sources, sometimes the things that you think is gd for the others might not be truth. Some people does extreme things not because they are crazy but most of the times is it because they think it is the only way to achive bigger things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home