Friends forever....
Went for pre-christmas dinner with 3 of my friends from poly last night. One of them I haven been seeing for quite a while ago. We exchange both gifts and recent tidings, and everything seems to be like back in poly years. The seperation did not really dim much of our ease with each other.
When I reach home, I received a sms from one of the girls, saying that she is glad that 4 of us can finally meet up together after such a long time. She also says that she is already very content thou she knows that the friendship is not forever. It gives me an impression that she is very pessimistic for us staying together as friends, therefore I message her back.
I do believe that one's friendship with another can last forever, at least until one dies....had already been friends with her since poly yrs..which makes it 6.5 yrs this mth and it does not seems that we will not continue to be friends. I have been with 2 of my dearest friends for 11 yrs and I know one of them since 11 just not counting the 2 yrs in primary sch as we are only classmates that time and become close friends in Secondary. It does not seem to me that our friendship will ever comes to an end, although we disappears from one another for abt a mth before reappearing...haha...
Friends, something that we can't live without. Humans are not solitary animals, we are social animals.
When I reach home, I received a sms from one of the girls, saying that she is glad that 4 of us can finally meet up together after such a long time. She also says that she is already very content thou she knows that the friendship is not forever. It gives me an impression that she is very pessimistic for us staying together as friends, therefore I message her back.
ya, just until the end of our mortal life.
I do believe that one's friendship with another can last forever, at least until one dies....had already been friends with her since poly yrs..which makes it 6.5 yrs this mth and it does not seems that we will not continue to be friends. I have been with 2 of my dearest friends for 11 yrs and I know one of them since 11 just not counting the 2 yrs in primary sch as we are only classmates that time and become close friends in Secondary. It does not seem to me that our friendship will ever comes to an end, although we disappears from one another for abt a mth before reappearing...haha...
Friends, something that we can't live without. Humans are not solitary animals, we are social animals.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home