Resolutions for the New year, 2005
Like a wind, the time travels by. And now is the time to make some promises to myself of the things I wanna accomplish in the timeframe of this year.
I'm 25 already. Not too old and yet not young in the prime of my life, 'Quarter of a Century' as quoted from my BF's words. Not sure if I get to live a century or not, if I live till 75, this yr will make the 1/3 of my lifespan. For my friend, it is already half of her lifespan as she does not want to live till she is old and fragile. So, it does not make much time we have in this surface of the earth right. Not mentioning the possibilities of sudden death, especially when just recently more than a million people lost their life to the forces of mother nature. Many of them not pass their prime.
Okie...enough rubbish...if I continues like this, I'm not sure if I can finish writing before 12midnight and if I can even get to the resolution part. So here goes...
1. I will loss at least 5kg this year and maintain it thru the year.
2. I will try very very hard not to flare up against Jennifer. (Very tough)
3. I will keep my rm tidy always. (Is tidying it now...may takes a few days as I have very slow snail-like progress)
4. I will fulfill all the promises I've made. (did not buy the remote control that I promised papa I'll get it last year, will go find it and get it soon.)
5. I will continue all the good habits that I've learnt in the past and stick to them. Never lie, never judge, never take for-granted, never believe rumors or judgements until personally verified etcs. Of course, must never lie to myself and believe in me.
6. I will perform my job well and with more passion, no matter if I like them or not because it is my responsibility. (Very much lacking of passion for my work now..again....sigh)
7. I will keep in contact with all friends and family more often. Making more efforts to keep all of them with me.
8. Since I'm buying my roller blades in a few days times, I will work hard and be very good at it.
9. Like last year, I will also go diving at least once.
10. I will try to be a better person than I was last year.
k, I think that is all of them that I can think of now. So hopefully by the end of this yr, I will fulfill all of the above.
hmm...better write them down in my organiser...
I'm 25 already. Not too old and yet not young in the prime of my life, 'Quarter of a Century' as quoted from my BF's words. Not sure if I get to live a century or not, if I live till 75, this yr will make the 1/3 of my lifespan. For my friend, it is already half of her lifespan as she does not want to live till she is old and fragile. So, it does not make much time we have in this surface of the earth right. Not mentioning the possibilities of sudden death, especially when just recently more than a million people lost their life to the forces of mother nature. Many of them not pass their prime.
Okie...enough rubbish...if I continues like this, I'm not sure if I can finish writing before 12midnight and if I can even get to the resolution part. So here goes...
1. I will loss at least 5kg this year and maintain it thru the year.
2. I will try very very hard not to flare up against Jennifer. (Very tough)
3. I will keep my rm tidy always. (Is tidying it now...may takes a few days as I have very slow snail-like progress)
4. I will fulfill all the promises I've made. (did not buy the remote control that I promised papa I'll get it last year, will go find it and get it soon.)
5. I will continue all the good habits that I've learnt in the past and stick to them. Never lie, never judge, never take for-granted, never believe rumors or judgements until personally verified etcs. Of course, must never lie to myself and believe in me.
6. I will perform my job well and with more passion, no matter if I like them or not because it is my responsibility. (Very much lacking of passion for my work now..again....sigh)
7. I will keep in contact with all friends and family more often. Making more efforts to keep all of them with me.
8. Since I'm buying my roller blades in a few days times, I will work hard and be very good at it.
9. Like last year, I will also go diving at least once.
10. I will try to be a better person than I was last year.
k, I think that is all of them that I can think of now. So hopefully by the end of this yr, I will fulfill all of the above.
hmm...better write them down in my organiser...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home