Friday, January 28, 2005

That tiny voice of self-doubt

Self-doubt is the most deadliest weapon against all your decisions, no matter the decision is big or not. Objections from family and friends who loves you and fear for you increases that self-doubt. Not that they doubt you but most of the time is because they fear that if you fail the consequences is too big for you to take.

Ever heard of that tiny little voice in the back of your head that keeps telling you things like 'you can't do it' or 'you will fail and regret'? That is the voice from your self-doubt.

Sometimes by believing in that voice, whether conciously or not leds to your own failure in starting or completing some things. Therefore it is sometimes wiser not to listen to that voice, or better mold that voice to ur benefit...have the voice say 'what else should I do after completing this?' or 'I will prove to all that I can do it and they will drop their jaws to the ground...'

Never doubt yourself! Or it makes it right for others to doubt you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for telling me this! I always could not escape from my self-doubt. But from now on, I will leave other people to doubt me. ^_^

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home