I agree so much with this. I think a person who does not love herself/himself could not love other people as well. The quality of the love we give to other people depends on whether we are happy with ourselves too. ^_^ What do you think?
Yapz, this is also my way of thinking. Only when we love ourselves, we can love others. As a person who don't love themselves normally have negative thinking of their relationship as they think that they are not gd enough and someday their partner will leave them. Most of those kind of people will not love their partner fully as they think it will hurt them more if so.
2 Comments:
I agree so much with this. I think a person who does not love herself/himself could not love other people as well. The quality of the love we give to other people depends on whether we are happy with ourselves too. ^_^ What do you think?
Yapz, this is also my way of thinking. Only when we love ourselves, we can love others. As a person who don't love themselves normally have negative thinking of their relationship as they think that they are not gd enough and someday their partner will leave them. Most of those kind of people will not love their partner fully as they think it will hurt them more if so.
Post a Comment
<< Home