Monday, January 10, 2005

死了都要爱


死了都要爱
by: SHIN


死了都要爱 不淋漓尽致不痛快 感情多深只有这样才足够表白
死了都要爱 不哭到微笑不痛快 宇宙毁灭心还在

把每天当成是末日来相爱 一分一秒都美到泪水掉下来
不理会别人是看好或看坏 只要你勇敢跟我来 爱
不用刻意安排 凭感觉去亲吻相拥就会很愉快 享受现在
别一开怀就怕受伤害 许多奇迹我们相信才会存在

死了都要爱 不淋漓尽致不痛快 感情多深只有这样才足够表白
死了都要爱 不哭到微笑不痛快 宇宙毁灭心还在

穷途末路都要爱 不极度浪漫不痛快 发会雪白 土会掩埋
思念不腐坏 到绝路都要爱 不天荒地老不痛快
不怕热爱变火海 爱到沸腾才精采





This is the song that keeps repeating in my brain these pass few days therefore in the end I play it in my MP3 player.

I think it is the talk that I have with Gus and the beginning of my relationship with him that trigger the repeating of this song in my brain...no mentioning another song "世界末日" by the same group of band.

He loves to plan. I love to go naturally. There are many things that I'm not sure I can get along with him....but then I do have lots of feelings for him now and I can't leave him. I thought abt alot of things and finally came into a very big conclusion for me. That no matter what he wants and does not want, I'll just give him what I want to give. This conclusion came in due to the fact tat I want to stay with him and for me living now is more impt that living the future. Not onli that, I believed in putting all the efforts into nurturing a relationship. Some people told me to just treat this relationship as 'something that will pass' or to just 'put in 50% of ur feelings' but I just can't do that. For me, it is either love or not love...and if I treat it as 'something that will pass' it will pass and never bloom into something more.

I always thinks that you have to believe that it will work out very well if you want something to happen that way.

Therefore, I'll put in all my best to nurture this relationship no matter wat. If...if in the end, it does not work out at all...I'll be hurt/sad..but still know that I've done my best and not have this thought of 'if I put in more effort...it will work out...it is my fault that we did not last'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home