Christmas is here...
Tml is Christmas eve...there is celebrations of the birth of christ all over the world. Even in places by people who are not christians and those that does not really believe in Christ. I'm not a christian, nor any of my friends are...but we are all celebrating like the rest of the world...haha..exchanging gifts... eating roast Turkey...singing christmas carols...
To us, it is just a great chance to get away from work, let down our hair, relax and just have fun. It is also a great chance for a gathering of family and friends for 'pre-christmas dinner', 'Christmas eve celebrations' or 'End of the yr gatherings' haha....just have a hell lots of fun.
So there is 2 parties tml, one is the company's Morning till Noon Non-Academic Party and another one is the family's BBQ at night.
No mood to work anymore....hehe... just looking forward to the celebration tml....wahahaha....and this yr I got lots of thoughtful and wonderful gifts from my sisters and friends...especially like the ear-rings I got and the LOTR trilogy's table calender!

To us, it is just a great chance to get away from work, let down our hair, relax and just have fun. It is also a great chance for a gathering of family and friends for 'pre-christmas dinner', 'Christmas eve celebrations' or 'End of the yr gatherings' haha....just have a hell lots of fun.
So there is 2 parties tml, one is the company's Morning till Noon Non-Academic Party and another one is the family's BBQ at night.
No mood to work anymore....hehe... just looking forward to the celebration tml....wahahaha....and this yr I got lots of thoughtful and wonderful gifts from my sisters and friends...especially like the ear-rings I got and the LOTR trilogy's table calender!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home