Monday, March 14, 2005

How does Rumbling comes abt...

rum·ble ( P )
v. rum·bled, rum·bling, rum·bles

Defination: To make a deep, long, rolling sound. To move or proceed with a deep, long, rolling sound.

Always uses this world to describe talking sense or nonsensicals...but never really know wat it meant or whether it exist.

Reading a fanfiction suddenly make me realise where I learn abt this word....haha from the story. The author loves to use rambling as a form of talking to oneself or talking when the person they are talking to is not really listening....haha...

hmm.....thus I use random rumblings as my blog title.....as I'm just randoming saying alot of things with no idea whether anyone will read all the nonsense I write.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do read. But I don't really think you are talking nonsense. ^_^

May be I like nonsense. Who knows?

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home