We talk too much?
We as primates are social animals, we can't live alone and have no contacts with anybody. haha...I found it quite true, I never stay alone at all...everyday I interact with tons of people. The bus driver, the other passagers in the bus, my boss, my labmates, my friends etc thru physical contacts, thru emails, thru msn, thru phone. Neverending...
The most active part of our body is ur mind and ur mouth, as we think alot consciously or unconsciously and we also speak alot to pass on and get information. Recently I found another increasingly active part of our body...haha...fingers! To type this blog, to reply emails, to basically communicates with friends and strangers in the net. :P Not all informations are 2 ways but rather interesting to have it one way too. More like a journal.
Gossips are the most impt social behaviour we have. haha...most of the informations we got abt things happening ard us are thru gossiping. Most of us done it unconsciously while other enjoys it too much that they make it their pastime. Many people thinks gossiping is not a gd behaviour but not all gossiping are bad and many still does it without thinking....it is just what humans do.
The most active part of our body is ur mind and ur mouth, as we think alot consciously or unconsciously and we also speak alot to pass on and get information. Recently I found another increasingly active part of our body...haha...fingers! To type this blog, to reply emails, to basically communicates with friends and strangers in the net. :P Not all informations are 2 ways but rather interesting to have it one way too. More like a journal.
Gossips are the most impt social behaviour we have. haha...most of the informations we got abt things happening ard us are thru gossiping. Most of us done it unconsciously while other enjoys it too much that they make it their pastime. Many people thinks gossiping is not a gd behaviour but not all gossiping are bad and many still does it without thinking....it is just what humans do.


2 Comments:
I read a Chinese novel by Tony-December (Taiwanese) recently. I thought it is a translated novel, but it turns out to be Chinese originally. Anyway, this author feels that although we keep talking non-stop, seemingly to other people, but in fact we are talking to ourselves (zi4-yan2-zi4-yu3). I do get this feeling when I am talking to someone who is not in the same frequency. Like 2 persons carrying 2 monologues.
When this happens, I think it is worse than gossiping. Much worse. Gossiping at least is a flow of information from one person to next; although whether it should happen or not based on individual moral judgement. ^_^
Correct, most of the time we are indeed talking to ourselves or making the conversation moving our way if the person we are talking to is not interested. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home