Thursday, March 03, 2005

Boring life?

Day after day, We all went thru the routine of life ...wake up...go to work...go home...how more routine can one's life gets??

Ways are thought of to make everyday different and exciting for myself so I would not feel too bored and cannot stay put anymore.

Meeting friends, having weird hobbies, read, have some sports etcs... life is only boring when you don't do something to alter the routine. It might results to less sleep and rest but it is more fun this way.

k, for example of this wk activities...Mon, went back home early to play with the PDA I borrowed from my sister....hehe...does not wanna return her now...:P Then tues I went dinner with Gus, my BF. Wednesday I went shopping for housewarming gift with some friends from poly. Today which is thurs, I'm goin yoga with my sis and dinner/supper with her too. Tml, goin to catch a movie with some other friends from Uni and Gus. Sat, goin out with Gus in the afternoon and then housewarming dinner @ friend's place. Sunday goin aunt's place to celebrate the 1mth old of my cousin. haha...everyday is fun, but I did not have the time to catch CSIa again 4 3 wks in a row...think I better get the DVD....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's good to feel bored. Just "fa-dai", without doing anything at all. Not looking at things, not hearing anything, not thinking, just sit there, be blank ...... is nice. ^_^

I guess I just like to waste time. ^_^

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home