Thursday, March 17, 2005

Falling in love with the author... ...

My friend told me that I fell in love with the author... the author is now my ex-BF. He becomes the past just a wk ago, as I realises that I love the author but not the real person. I realised that as a person who loves to read and write, I does tends to fall in love the the writer....alot.

Learnt one impt lesson thou, "Never assume a person's personality by the things they wrote abt themselves and the way they seems to be in letters they wrote". Although I knew Gus for quite awhile as a real person but we haven really been together before. Emails is the way the closer relationship begans, and as it goes I thought he is the one....but of course... it is the author I love as when I really get together with him in real person I found that I can't link much of him to the original author that I knew n like... Resulting of course to the short-lived relationship.

My fault? His fault? Mine probably, as I shouldn't have fall in love with the author. :P

Never regreted this relationship thou, at least learnt something from it and know myself better. No regrets...

haha....okie....start reminding me how stupid I am, come on...I know u wanna press that comment link.... :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah U r stupid! ^_^ Just kidding.

I think you are too smart. You know what you want. That's why you would not tolerate a relationship that could not provide what you want.

Many fall in love with someone when in a moment, their hearts are touched by a gesture, or a sentence, or a smell. ^_^ But could not get over it when they found out that it's just nothing more than a coincidence. And thus the painful self-doubt, or torturing struggles, or heart breaking words exchanges ......

Your name should be "xiao-sa". ^_^

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it was silly at all! I think you took a chance, and it is a lovely thing! And on top of that, you looked like you had a great time and it is the memory of which will stay with you for a long time to come. Chin up!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home