To everyone concern...
Thanks for all the concerns and advices from everybody who loves me. I'm really lucky, and sorry that I behaves like a kid. I'm all okie now, thought it thru already.
I can only behaves as I behaves, do things as I believe I should and trust myself in my own analysis to many other advices that I find no pt. at all.
The pt is 'Be myself, Be happy, Trust myself even if others do not trust me.'
I can only behaves as I behaves, do things as I believe I should and trust myself in my own analysis to many other advices that I find no pt. at all.
The pt is 'Be myself, Be happy, Trust myself even if others do not trust me.'


2 Comments:
i am responding to the "trust of friends". ^__^ sorry i am messed up here. i believe friendship and love are both "romanticized" too much by the literatures and movies. thus we expect too much from friends and partners. we should not.
when friends trust you, be happy and feel touched. but, when you friends don't trust you, just step behind and let them be. because they should be allowed their judgement, it's their freedom. and time will tell, whether their judgement is right, whether you choice is wrong. but as you have said, there is no right or wrong. it's only our perception of the world.
great expectation would bring us disappointment. expect less from friends.
there are many aspects of life, we could not share with our friends. sometimes, it's our believe, religion, our political stand, our way of treating our parents, etc. with different friends, we share different things. may be i would share a good comic book with you, i would share a good dish with ZT, a scientific idea with ZZH, a movie with LL, and i am very happy to have friends to share my life, although each of the friends a little bit. e.g. i could never discuss taiwan problem with ZT, ZZH or LL, because they are from China, it is a blind spot for us, if we talk about it, we fight. thus, we never talk about it again.
we test each other's limits, and we respect each other's limits.
hope you would understand your friends, and continue to be friend with them, and be their friend. for you are such a good friend, such an interesting friend, with stimulating characters. ^__^
Thanks for the comments, it is true that there are some friends which I share certain things to apart from others...each group of friends shares different similarities to mine.
Some share with me the love of comics and anime, some share with me the weird love for BL stories, some share with me the weird outlook to life as a whole awhile some just share the same group of friends we know from poly/uni.
I do talk abt different things with them as you have with ur friends, I do find some topics are not fond of by some people and I avoid them. And now after this inccident I learnt more abt that groups of friends who I can't discuss/share some ideas with.
I do of course wanna still be friends with them, they are interesting brunch of people that I can learn alot from, thus I'll never bring up the topics that will push their buttons again.
Friends are friends. Thou they might share certain likes, they will still have different ideas abt certain things...
Post a Comment
<< Home