Kota Tinggi Review
People, good. There are a couple of guys who really went along the trip in hope to find the gal of their dreams, thus very gd to the gals. Gentleman, most of them. My friends says that it is really nice to be pampered and taken care of. For me, still abit uncomfortable to 'abuse' the guys. haha...maybe I should as my friends told me if I don't I somehow prevents them to show their machoness...haha...
Food, palatable. Resturant food is okie...not too bad, but the breakfast at the hotel/resort was terrible. I thought breaky should be the best meal of the day. Sigh... at least give me nice bread, coffee and nice eggs and I will not complain...sigh..
Accomodation, if there is enough hot water and the pipes above our bathroom did not burst it is nice enough. Though the TV has no gd reception as it is in a supposely mountainous area. If it is not raining in the bathroom and I'll not complain...and if there is enough hotwater that I don't need to bath ice-cold water, which cause me to have serious headaches and feel abit sick (not enough sleep already). In the end, I took a day off from work the next day and slept till 2pm. Headache still on and off now but in total...okie.
Fireflies, very nice. Really looks like christmas tree lining the trees at the edge of the water. The guys are really nice to catch the fireflies for us to see...and it is really amazing to see such a small tiny ant-like insect to give off such a strong light from their body. You can't even feel them crawling all over ur hand...you can onli see the blinking of the lights. Hear some bats and monkeys too but then never see them.:P
Waterfall, except for humans there is no other life in the water. Air, gd enough but then cameron have much much nicer air than there. Not to mention the amount of smoke from ciggarates that I breathed in when I'm trying to breathe some of the air at the waterfall. I thought I can get to trek abit into the jungle surround the area but then no one is there to take me to it and my friends went for a dip in the waterfall. I'm reluctant to get in because of the lack of life in the water and the amount of human activities in the water. Not to mention I'm reluctant to put down my stuffs and camera...until they starts to splash water at me and my camera when I try to take XP with a Totoro's look. Sigh...my hands are shaking when I try to clean off as much water from my camera as I can. Not to blame any of them but my carelessness....sigh... I should not go close to them when they are playing in the water...I should have kept my distance. Thats Why I haven load up my photos as I kept it in by drawer full of drying beads to see if I can get all the remaining moisture off from it. Tonight, I'll go back and load the photos into my computer.
Shopping, cheap and nice. Haha...really nice...I got 2 blouse/shirt and 2 nail polish which I'm really happy with as they really looks smooth after applying and a lip gloss and a black eyeliner. :P Found that Harry Potter is selling at a much higher price compare to Singapore, not to mention Coffee bean and Starbucks also cost more. :P Not onli that, I also found that some of the fanartists' work on Naruto was made into pins, keychains, handphone chains over there. Sigh...it is not right and yet I cannot say they are wrong as the fanartist have their work available to all on the net. I did not buy thou...felt bad for the artists already that their work is sold without their knowledge. Sigh...
There is also a place that looks really like B2 at Far East, Edge @ bugis etcs... small shops selling youngster stuffs at cheap prices. The small shops are mended by the young and trendy too. haha... nice.
Over all, the trip is rated at 6/10. Naturalist should like the fireflies but not the others thou. :P Wasted that I brought my treking boots with me and did not go for jungle trek. Sigh...maybe it is the wrong trip I joined...and I'm quite disappointed without the jungle trek. :P
Will post some nicer pictures (like those of the waterfall I took on angles tat will not show the worksites right beside it and the people crowding ard the waterfall) when I upload them all. :P
Food, palatable. Resturant food is okie...not too bad, but the breakfast at the hotel/resort was terrible. I thought breaky should be the best meal of the day. Sigh... at least give me nice bread, coffee and nice eggs and I will not complain...sigh..
Accomodation, if there is enough hot water and the pipes above our bathroom did not burst it is nice enough. Though the TV has no gd reception as it is in a supposely mountainous area. If it is not raining in the bathroom and I'll not complain...and if there is enough hotwater that I don't need to bath ice-cold water, which cause me to have serious headaches and feel abit sick (not enough sleep already). In the end, I took a day off from work the next day and slept till 2pm. Headache still on and off now but in total...okie.
Fireflies, very nice. Really looks like christmas tree lining the trees at the edge of the water. The guys are really nice to catch the fireflies for us to see...and it is really amazing to see such a small tiny ant-like insect to give off such a strong light from their body. You can't even feel them crawling all over ur hand...you can onli see the blinking of the lights. Hear some bats and monkeys too but then never see them.:P
Waterfall, except for humans there is no other life in the water. Air, gd enough but then cameron have much much nicer air than there. Not to mention the amount of smoke from ciggarates that I breathed in when I'm trying to breathe some of the air at the waterfall. I thought I can get to trek abit into the jungle surround the area but then no one is there to take me to it and my friends went for a dip in the waterfall. I'm reluctant to get in because of the lack of life in the water and the amount of human activities in the water. Not to mention I'm reluctant to put down my stuffs and camera...until they starts to splash water at me and my camera when I try to take XP with a Totoro's look. Sigh...my hands are shaking when I try to clean off as much water from my camera as I can. Not to blame any of them but my carelessness....sigh... I should not go close to them when they are playing in the water...I should have kept my distance. Thats Why I haven load up my photos as I kept it in by drawer full of drying beads to see if I can get all the remaining moisture off from it. Tonight, I'll go back and load the photos into my computer.
Shopping, cheap and nice. Haha...really nice...I got 2 blouse/shirt and 2 nail polish which I'm really happy with as they really looks smooth after applying and a lip gloss and a black eyeliner. :P Found that Harry Potter is selling at a much higher price compare to Singapore, not to mention Coffee bean and Starbucks also cost more. :P Not onli that, I also found that some of the fanartists' work on Naruto was made into pins, keychains, handphone chains over there. Sigh...it is not right and yet I cannot say they are wrong as the fanartist have their work available to all on the net. I did not buy thou...felt bad for the artists already that their work is sold without their knowledge. Sigh...
There is also a place that looks really like B2 at Far East, Edge @ bugis etcs... small shops selling youngster stuffs at cheap prices. The small shops are mended by the young and trendy too. haha... nice.
Over all, the trip is rated at 6/10. Naturalist should like the fireflies but not the others thou. :P Wasted that I brought my treking boots with me and did not go for jungle trek. Sigh...maybe it is the wrong trip I joined...and I'm quite disappointed without the jungle trek. :P
Will post some nicer pictures (like those of the waterfall I took on angles tat will not show the worksites right beside it and the people crowding ard the waterfall) when I upload them all. :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home