The art of writing
This post is created because of a comment left by one of my friend after she read my blog, which I promtly deleted the whole post including her comment and repost my past blog.
Writing online have a couple of 'red lights' that you must know, there are some things that you can't post it online as it is a place where everyone and anyone will see what you had written. Even if I onli give the address of this site to my friends, there will be people that bump into my site 'accidentially'. Those are the people that I would not like to give informations that will give out some personal informations to, which they might used it against me or any of my friends.
Do u see any names of my friends appearing in the blog? The most, it is initials of the names not the real name. Do u see any more personal, sensitive stuffs that I put on the blog that you don't like or you think might be a liability to you? Tell me if I did. Even when I'm writing on my paper journal, I onli uses initials of names that I deem not right to write down. As one will never know who will come across the journal and start reading it without permissions, especially for me as I leave my thoughts all ard the place. One might guess who I'm writing abt but then they can never confirm it unless I confess so.
Any more sensitive comments that you would like to leave me, pls email, call or just come and talk to me. Don't post it online.
BTW, pls read my post carefully before you wanna post a comment. On the 'word' that I use, on what and how I really feel. Don't just browse through it and think that I meant that, read.
I might be offending some of the people here but then I hope this will prevent any future happenings.... if u wanna leave ur real name, your real actions, anything that can disclose you... go ahead...but don't leave mine or others.
Writing online have a couple of 'red lights' that you must know, there are some things that you can't post it online as it is a place where everyone and anyone will see what you had written. Even if I onli give the address of this site to my friends, there will be people that bump into my site 'accidentially'. Those are the people that I would not like to give informations that will give out some personal informations to, which they might used it against me or any of my friends.
Do u see any names of my friends appearing in the blog? The most, it is initials of the names not the real name. Do u see any more personal, sensitive stuffs that I put on the blog that you don't like or you think might be a liability to you? Tell me if I did. Even when I'm writing on my paper journal, I onli uses initials of names that I deem not right to write down. As one will never know who will come across the journal and start reading it without permissions, especially for me as I leave my thoughts all ard the place. One might guess who I'm writing abt but then they can never confirm it unless I confess so.
Any more sensitive comments that you would like to leave me, pls email, call or just come and talk to me. Don't post it online.
BTW, pls read my post carefully before you wanna post a comment. On the 'word' that I use, on what and how I really feel. Don't just browse through it and think that I meant that, read.
I might be offending some of the people here but then I hope this will prevent any future happenings.... if u wanna leave ur real name, your real actions, anything that can disclose you... go ahead...but don't leave mine or others.


1 Comments:
Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...
guess I should 'read' carefully and think rationally before I actually leave any comments. Guarantee no next time... Please forgive me ok???
NSP
Post a Comment
<< Home