Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Over-reacting

After reading my own morning blog...haha... I can say that I over-reacted. Maybe it is the morning me... haven really wake up, yet somewat shockingly woke up by my blog. Haha...hmm...

Anyway, my sis ask me if she need to go back to all her past posts and make sure that she doesn't have any names in it. :P

I did put down real name in a joint blog with my friends...as the main purpose of the blog is to bitch abt the things happening ard us and to update ur life with each others. Thou normally we also don't write down the real name of the person we are bitching abt...haha...onli our names are real. We did put in names of certain places that we don't like and bitch abt certain kind of people...:P

Anyway, the last blog did shows that I do have moments that I totally loss my coolness...haha... especially when the caffine haven kick in gd.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor jo. ^__^ be cool. i have always been admiring your coolness.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home