Flowers

A new love, a new start in life. Hope our love will be like the name of the bouquet of flower..."Love Infinity"
Got this from my BF, whom charmed me with his knowledge. Never thought I'll find someone so soon after a terrible relationship, but he came by. I am very very lucky and happy, :P give us all the blessings in the world.


6 Comments:
White Roses are nicer :P
He says first one must give red roses... :P
watever the colour is, they are still flowers... ;>
must be very happy tat night... managed to sleep? :}
Insommia is not something I'm gd at leh...:P Remember how hard is it to wake me up?
wow! good for you! ^__^ please introduce him more.
Oh, forgot to leave my blessings to you... ;o> all the best, enjoy your relationship, don't forget us uh...
Post a Comment
<< Home