Continue to Bad or Good
This is the part 2 of the past post named 'Wrong or Right'. :P
Many things happens this few weeks and they all triggers the right or wrong, bad or good questions.
First is the MLM thingy... then is the BF thingy...
This is somewhat a post of complains instead of a post of reviews of inccidents. So bear with me if you are reading this...anyway it will be a relatively short post. :P
I love advices and critizes from people abt things in my life, truely I just plainly love debates and love to know the possible reasons they have over the points that they hold on to. One thing I don't particularly like is the reasons that is entirely not the reasons thou.
Everyone have the concept of MLM is a bad thing..is something wrong...so, why is it wrong and cannot be right? 'it is bad', of course I know the public concept of the MLM but why? Because of wat? A few bad cases and everyone is bad?
Oh ya, don't come and tell me that I should not do this or that because in public eyes it is not right...tell me the true reason that you hold! Of course I know the public reasonings...I want yours!
I'm stubborn, but I'm willing to listen and analyse.
Many things happens this few weeks and they all triggers the right or wrong, bad or good questions.
First is the MLM thingy... then is the BF thingy...
This is somewhat a post of complains instead of a post of reviews of inccidents. So bear with me if you are reading this...anyway it will be a relatively short post. :P
I love advices and critizes from people abt things in my life, truely I just plainly love debates and love to know the possible reasons they have over the points that they hold on to. One thing I don't particularly like is the reasons that is entirely not the reasons thou.
Everyone have the concept of MLM is a bad thing..is something wrong...so, why is it wrong and cannot be right? 'it is bad', of course I know the public concept of the MLM but why? Because of wat? A few bad cases and everyone is bad?
Oh ya, don't come and tell me that I should not do this or that because in public eyes it is not right...tell me the true reason that you hold! Of course I know the public reasonings...I want yours!
I'm stubborn, but I'm willing to listen and analyse.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home