Friday, August 19, 2005

My personality

My sis post me a link to a personality test today and very surprisingly or unsurprisingly I'm labelled as both an introvert and extrovert. hmm...interesting isn't it.

Short intro and analysis of myself. I'm a Gemini, probably one of the more typical ones. Mercury is the planet represent me and Air is my sign. So whatever you find on Gemini is probably true abt me, including the more than dual personality...
Thus it probably explain the introvert and extrovert combination.

When I'm younger, I believes rules are to be broken. When I grew older, I believes rules have to be there to allow some form of organisation and system but they still can be bent to my benefits/likings without breaking the organisation/system. I like to follow others when I don't have any plans, I can comprimise to people when I don't have any preference at that moment but I don't really like to be forced to listen to one idea, decision or order when I find it stupid and unreasonable. Sometimes I will just try to bent/reorganise the idea, decision or order to feel better abt following them without losing my personality.

An example from work... Supervisor ask me to do an experiment for her, I'll say okie...but I'll see if I'm free at the moment, see what else I'm doing then go plan when I'm goin to do it and how I'm goin to do it. I'm do not follow her protocol entirely if I find I can do it my way better. But in the end, I still get the job done. :P Maybe not as fast as she want me to but then I normally finish it with better quality and time management.

An example from friends... I'll normally have no perference in where we meet and what we eat, but I'll usually voice out when if they are walking ard aimlessly...or staring at one another and ask 'so wats now.' Friends who know me will know that I'll usually try to drag them to a cafe to drink coffee, but then those who don't like it will stop me from doing that and truely I do not feel disappointed at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home