Friday, September 16, 2005

Time management

Looking through my organiser I realise how little free time I hav to excercise(haven been doin any for nearly a mth), to go out with my love(though I just met up with him on Mon), haven got time to really pack my room(it is never enough time to do that)....

Now with a new route opens for me, I need more time to put in efforts and make it work. haha... I'm venturing into the Financial industry, goin to be a Financial Adviser... or many people like to call it... insurance agent.

The aim is not just to try and sell life or medical insurance to people but to help people to attain their financial goals thru investments, term insurance, etcs... earning money or by helping people to take their financial risk off their shoulders. Good service is what I'm goin to provide, using that as a base to build my business... Yes, I'm taking it as a business.

To get myself out of the Rat race...first I must hav the money to do investments and stuffs....and this opportunity isn't one that I will give up on.

Thus more Time management is needed.

Short term goal (before the yr end), get all 6 licences...
Mid term goal (before March next yr), earn enough every mth to replace my current pay and go into full time.
Long term goal (2yrs later), soar in the business and have everyone I service happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, impressive!
i will definitely ask for your help when i go back to singapore.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home