Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Principles and Rules of Mine

This is a post to show all the people I know about what I believes in, this is the set of 'rules and principles' that I've modified and try to perfect every yr when I review it. I uses these rules to improves myself as an unique individual, what I am now is how I want to be. There are many sources of influences throughout the life that I've lived that help me to decide how to modifly them. I do not live in anyone's shadow nor think that I'm a perfect person, the task of being a better person as I deem is ongoing probably till I die.

So here goes the 'Principles and Rules':

1. Never try to shape someone into the type of person that I want.
Reasons are, I don't like people who trys to force me to change and I believes very much in individuality. If I dislike the person's action against certain things I will voice out my unhappiness... but it is for them to go and think abt if I am correct and there is a need to change. They might not think that I am right and maybe in some sense I'm wrong.
When different types of people get together, isn't it more happening and exciting in the amt of things u can learn from each others? Isn't it boring if all the people I meet become the same type of person I want?

2. Everyone have their own set of principles and rules that they lives with.
I have my own sets of principles and rules too... many thinks that they are not applicable at all but it is my own. I thought thru it before setting them, u can tell me why they are not gd but I will only make changes when I see that you are right. Therefore knowing that each of us have a different set of principles and rules that they adhere to, I also try to understand people's action by thinking of what influences their action and not classifly them purely base on their action.

3. Never look down on someone.
I don't like the feeling of people looking down on me due to my background, my education level, the path I choose, my pay, my friends and my family. Therefore, as I believes in treating others the same why you want to be treated I never look down on anyone. I know that there are people who do that to me, and although I don't like it I still accept it.
There are people who does that to many people they meet but they are very angry when someone else does the same thing to them. They are the type of people who never do reflection on themselves, as they thinks that they are the best. Unless they can accept that there are people who do the same thing to them as there are no perfect man, then they shouldn't do it.
There are beauty in everyone. Maybe he does not hold a great profession or have alot of money but he has the beauty of a patriot and is the one that will stand infront of their family when something serious happen. Maybe she is just a cleaner who don't even know how to speak English, but she is polite to everyone she meet and never yell at anyone. Maybe he is a very bad father, but he is a very good business man (maybe he just don't know how to be a gd father).

4. Never do something to anyone that you don't like to be done to.
I don't like people who breaks promises to me, thats why I try not to break promises unless something really more important that I need to attend to came up. If I really have to do that, I'll make sure the person that I'm goin to break promise to understand that I didn't really want to do that and I will try to make it up to them.
I don't like people to judge me easily, thus I do not do it to the others. And i'm proud to say that I've adhere to this principle of mine.
I really don't like to be treated as a stupid person. There are people who by what I look like thinks that I somehow is lacking in the brain department. That I cannot think for myself, that I will hurt myself because of my stupidity.... do u know how it feels when someone tells u that, 'oh you are young and need protection'. Hey everyone I know, I'm a very logical and realistic thinker from young! I might look young and stupid to you but I am not! Read through my blog! Any part of it tells you that I'm actually stupid or (in softer version) naive?! Therefore I don't easily say that others are unless I really do understand their thinking. I have friends who thinks that bad things will never happen to them and if they can't get rich themselves they can just marry a rich and handsome guy, but they are not stupid. They just don't see or try not to see the reality side of the world, in hiding...

5. Only believes to things that you have seen with your own eyes, understand it and think through it.
Gossips is a very essential part of human life, it is a very traditional way of passing on informations and ideas. It is also a very poisonous activities if it is used to pass on untrue informations and belittle someone.
To make sure that the information one gets is true, one have to go and listen and understand the reasons behind the comments of other sources and also go and find out from the main subject abt it. Unless one understands everyone's pt of views then one can correctly define the right thing to believes in.
Therefore if I heard from someone that there are people who say something bad abt me behind my back, I accept it and try to think how they comes into that conclusion. I do not confront them as these are their ideas, and if there are others whom they talked to believes that then let them be. Truth will come out in the light someday.

6. If I say something I believes in, do it...don't just say it.
It might take me sometimes to really do something that I said that I will do, but I does do it in the end.
For example:- If I says that I believes one have to be honest, then I will try to stick to what I believes. I will try not lie, but keep quiet if I don't wanna tell the truth at the moment in time. As being honest is sometimes a cruel thing. White lies are sometimes gd but it is deem white lies because it does not benefit you but benefit the ones that hear it and the situation does not hurt the person as much until hate is against you if the lie is broken.

K, thats all I can recall for now... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home