My Fav Elf
hehee...nothing to do and don't feel like sleeping yet thou I should already. Therefore, I decided to post this blog, my fav elf blog...haha

Above is Haldir from LOTR, played by Craig Parker. Love the Elf, both in the novel and in the movie. A very wise and brave March Warden. Of course there are other elfs that I like, for example... the wise Elrond, the Silver Lord Celeborn, the Golden lady Galadrial, the Warrior Twins Lords Elladen and Elrohir.
Still love Haldir more thou..hehee...

Above is Haldir from LOTR, played by Craig Parker. Love the Elf, both in the novel and in the movie. A very wise and brave March Warden. Of course there are other elfs that I like, for example... the wise Elrond, the Silver Lord Celeborn, the Golden lady Galadrial, the Warrior Twins Lords Elladen and Elrohir.
Still love Haldir more thou..hehee...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home