Batman review
Just went to watch Batman Begins yesterday with one of my friend. Hehee...has been pestering her to watch with me since last wk... therefore thou I still felt sick yesterday I still went to watch with her.
Like the show..very different from the other Batman movies that forcus on beating certain evil characters like the Joker, 2-face, Dr Freeze... etcs... this Batman forcus more on how he becomes what he is and how it contridicts to wat he want yet is how he want. Dark....real dark...yet real true...even applicable to our current world...situation.

It is a dark tale, like other batman's stories there is a lady interest...but then there is no together...but yet it is a very nice ending...I can say that it seems to conclude the batman's lines of movies. Thou I do hope that there is more batman movies ahead....since I particularly like Batman from other superheros...haha...
Like the show..very different from the other Batman movies that forcus on beating certain evil characters like the Joker, 2-face, Dr Freeze... etcs... this Batman forcus more on how he becomes what he is and how it contridicts to wat he want yet is how he want. Dark....real dark...yet real true...even applicable to our current world...situation.

It is a dark tale, like other batman's stories there is a lady interest...but then there is no together...but yet it is a very nice ending...I can say that it seems to conclude the batman's lines of movies. Thou I do hope that there is more batman movies ahead....since I particularly like Batman from other superheros...haha...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home