Monday, June 06, 2005

Over confident

My sis told me that I'm over confident when I told her I'm goin to Thailand myself for a backpacking trip. Am I? Probably I am.

I know I had many travel incidents happen in the past. Like the time my Backpack roll off the bus when I'm coming back from Pulau Redang, Malaysia and the time my Handphone got lost (most probably stolen)on the bus back from Pulau Perhentian, Malaysia. But then there is never been much trouble when I'm in Australia alone for so many mths... so I don't think I have travel hazards. Most probably is I have troubles when I take coaches. :P

So no worries sis, I'm taking plane to Thailand! haha....:P Think it will be fine la... At least give me a chance to travel by myself and experience real backpacking without anyone fusing ard me.

I'm not over-confident...I know there is still possibility of danger travelling alone...especially I'm Female...but then if I'm already afraid to step out of the 'safety zone' and travel alone in the more danger prone world...will I be able to become fully fledge?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are over confident ...... i think. ^_^

if you could find a friend to go with you, why not? when there is something interesting, or some breath-taking scene, or some delicious food, it will taste better when you have someone to share your feelings.

no?

find someone who would not fuss over you, who see you as an equal, to go together, wouldn't it be nice? ^_^

i would go with you if i were there. ^_^

11:47 PM  
Blogger jomitsui said...

Those who I like to travel with can't go... including you. Thus the idea of travelling alone seems to be favorable at the moment...who knows maybe my younger sister can save enough money to go with me... Thou that will be constant restraining of myself not to strangle her and keep my voice down. :P

See how la...there are possibilities that there are others who like to join me...I just don't wanna change my plans anymore to try to fit everyone's shedule... in the end, most of the time... the trip got cancelled.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so when are u going?

NSP

6:48 PM  
Blogger jomitsui said...

There are 2 holidays in Nov, 1st for Deepavali and 3rd for Hari Raya. The holidays falls on Tues and Wed.

Thus to save on Leave and make full use of the holidays. Best time to go is 28th Oct (fri night) and come back on 6th Nov (Sun night) Taking onli 3 days leave for the 9 days holidays!! hahaha!!!

So, interested?

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido hokkaido

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz, are you sure you wanna go alone??!! not safe you know... the task of waiting for company is tedious and lengthy... anyway the end decision is up to you.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home