Yaoi (BL)
Okie something to trigger ur senses...there is a nice picture I would like to share...someone on the net drew this sometimes ago... it is call a FanArt (Art drawn by Fan for particular anime/manga)

The image is Duo and Heero from Gundum Wing, as you can see it is of BL, yaoi, slash, gay...whatever you name it.
I've came to like this pairing and essentially start reading FanFiction abt BL is from an author name Kracken that my friend had kindly introduce to me. haha... I only show her sites to read fanfiction and she show me BL fanfiction. See see...people that looks more normal then me is actually more weird than me... and influence me... haha... not saying it is a bad influence thou.
:P

The image is Duo and Heero from Gundum Wing, as you can see it is of BL, yaoi, slash, gay...whatever you name it.
I've came to like this pairing and essentially start reading FanFiction abt BL is from an author name Kracken that my friend had kindly introduce to me. haha... I only show her sites to read fanfiction and she show me BL fanfiction. See see...people that looks more normal then me is actually more weird than me... and influence me... haha... not saying it is a bad influence thou.
:P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home