Exams exams exams....
Been very busy with exams...haha...
Passed one, another to go. Wish me luck.
:p Sorry to all the invitations that I declined due to the need of time to study. Will make up to all of you when I passed the Friday paper...
Sorry and thanks to my BF who have been giving me personal time to finish my studies and all the encouragements he give me. Hope he does not feel neglected. :P Hey, no more Sat Training until Dec! hehee... didn't tell him in person as never got the chance... haha...
Passed one, another to go. Wish me luck.
:p Sorry to all the invitations that I declined due to the need of time to study. Will make up to all of you when I passed the Friday paper...
Sorry and thanks to my BF who have been giving me personal time to finish my studies and all the encouragements he give me. Hope he does not feel neglected. :P Hey, no more Sat Training until Dec! hehee... didn't tell him in person as never got the chance... haha...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home