Delayed reflections of 2005
A year that ends with a Big Bang!
I am single and available again, went the seperate way with my last BF. Happy? Not really... Sad? Not at all... Just another mistake? hmm...
Anyway, alot of stuffs really happened during the last mths of the year. Contracted as an agent for AIA and drafted my resignation as a lab biologist. Big changes thou not unwelcome. haha...
Overall, I think I'll fulfilled most of my resolutions last yr. I didn't managed to lost 5kg thou.... I maintained... :P. My room still looks like a typhoon went pass it recently. For the rest of the resolutions I have done my best. haha...
Not in a mood to write alot today so that will be it for the review of 2005... more of it can be found in the re-reflection post. :P
I am single and available again, went the seperate way with my last BF. Happy? Not really... Sad? Not at all... Just another mistake? hmm...
Anyway, alot of stuffs really happened during the last mths of the year. Contracted as an agent for AIA and drafted my resignation as a lab biologist. Big changes thou not unwelcome. haha...
Overall, I think I'll fulfilled most of my resolutions last yr. I didn't managed to lost 5kg thou.... I maintained... :P. My room still looks like a typhoon went pass it recently. For the rest of the resolutions I have done my best. haha...
Not in a mood to write alot today so that will be it for the review of 2005... more of it can be found in the re-reflection post. :P


3 Comments:
i think you are wise to leave someone who could not bring you happiness. ^__^ i will do the same thing now.
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home