2006 New Year Resolutions
Brand New Year, and is also really a Brand New Start for me! So here is my New Year Resolutions!
1. Exercise 3 times a wk. (now is more like 3 wks a time, haha)
2. Control my temper as I'm having a feeling that I am sometimes out of control... maybe I need to do some meditation.
3. Organise myself more. Quite a challenge to fulfill. :P
4. Spend more time with my Grandmothers, suddenly realise that they are really old now and time is running out.
5. Qualify for Sydney!
6. Go Dive in Australia!!!
Thats for now, add in more when I think of more. :P As I've said, not much mood of writing today.
1. Exercise 3 times a wk. (now is more like 3 wks a time, haha)
2. Control my temper as I'm having a feeling that I am sometimes out of control... maybe I need to do some meditation.
3. Organise myself more. Quite a challenge to fulfill. :P
4. Spend more time with my Grandmothers, suddenly realise that they are really old now and time is running out.
5. Qualify for Sydney!
6. Go Dive in Australia!!!
Thats for now, add in more when I think of more. :P As I've said, not much mood of writing today.


2 Comments:
good to see you being so positive! i bought a stepper and i do exercise 3 times a week minimum. because i place the stepper next to my CD player, when i listen to music, just step up and on i go!
meaning, if you have to go out of your way to exercise in an inconvinient place, you would not do it, set up a very practical and easy routine, exercise will be easy too. ^__^
controlling temper is all about whether you are relax or not. if you keep a hectic pace of life, you would not be able to have good temper. allow yourself enough time and space to do things, even those things that don't count originally, like being interupted and asked questions, like talking to everybody, like suddenly drooling over a handsome guy etc. ^__^
as for other, i will learn from you how to accomplish. add oil!
haha... indeed, maybe I should really go and buy a pair of light dumbbells... thou I really prefer a big punch bag... :P Younger sister refuses to be one for me. :P
Anyway, will try to go excercise more la, maybe I should just go late night blading in the park near my place. haha... probably have to strap on the bicycle warning lights thou, or else people will get freaked out of wat flew pass them. :P
I got so stressed out indeed, starting to have dandraff. :P Anyway, went to relax at Starbucks near my place while playing games on my PDA.
Post a Comment
<< Home